Accepit Iesus calicem a 6 (Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina)
- (Posted 2020-01-03) CPDL #56519:
- Original key (high chiavette):
- Transposed down a tone:
- Transposed down a fourth: - Alto parts are in tenor clef
- Transposed down a fifth: - Alto parts are in tenor clef
- Editor: Pothárn Imre (submitted 2020-01-03). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 109 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transcribed from 1575 print. Original note values.
- Editor: Wim Looyestijn (submitted 2017-07-27). Score information: A4, 11 pages, 79 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transposed down by a fifth (one flat). MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
- Editor: Wim Looyestijn (submitted 2017-07-27). Score information: A4, 11 pages, 78 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transposed down by a fourth (one sharp).
- Editor: Lewis Jones (submitted 2012-06-19). Score information: A4, 9 pages, 79 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Down a fifth according to chiavette - could also be sung down a fourth depending on singers.
Title: Accepit Iesus calicem a 6
Composer: Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina
Description: Contains a canon "three in one" at the fourth and octave between quintus, sextus and cantus.
Original text and translations
Accepit Iesus calicem postquam coenavit, dicens:
Jesus nahm den Kelch, nachdem er gegessen hatte, und sagte:
Jesus took the cup after they had eaten, saying: