Domenica XI post Pentecosten or the Eleventh Sunday after Pentecost corresponds to the Seventeenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, the Gospel with the healing of the deaf-mute (Mark 7:31-) giving way in the three-year lectionary to the pearl of great price (Matt. 13:44-52), the miracle of the loaves (John 6:1-15) and the Lord's prayer (Luke 11:1-13).
In those calendars which number Sundays after Trinity, this would fall on the Tenth Sunday after Trinity. The Mark 7:31 Gospel however is read on the 12th Sunday after Trinity.
|Proper||Liber usualis||Gregorian Missal (1990)|
|Introit:||Deus in loco sancto
|Gradual:||In Deo speravit
B: Oculi omnium
|Alleluia verse:||Exultate Deo
A: Simile est
Pages in this category
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Exaltabo te (Giovanni Battista Casali)
- Exaltabo te (Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina)
- Exaltabo te a 4 (Orlando di Lasso)
- Exaltabo te Domine (Alessandro Scarlatti)
- Exaltabo te Domine (Giovanni Croce)
- Exaltabo te Domine (Richard Eldon Barber)
- Exaltabo te Domine a 6 (Orlando di Lasso)
- Exurgat Deus (Samuel Webbe)