Died: 6 March 1616
Francis Beaumont was a dramatist in the English Renaissance theatre, most famous for his collaborations with John Fletcher.
View the Wikipedia article on Francis Beaumont.
- All ye woods (Henry Lahee)
- Better music ne'er was known (Charles Hubert Hastings Parry)
- Dirge for the faithful lover (Julius Benedict)
- Invocation to Sleep (Julius Benedict)
- Lay a garland (Robert Lucas Pearsall)
- Lay a garland on my hearse (Charles Hubert Hastings Parry)
- Old May-day (Julius Benedict)
- Song to Pan (John Liptrot Hatton)
add web links here