(Redirected from Help)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Category of "how-to" guides (which may or may not be listed below)
What's it all about?
- What is CPDL?
- How long has CPDL been around?
- Who runs the site?
- Is it really free?
- How many scores are there?
- Can I make copies for my choir?
- What else can I do with CPDL editions?
- Thanks and Acknowledgements
How do I find and download scores?
- How do I search for a score?
- How do I report score errors in CPDL editions?
- How do I browse titles of scores?
- How do I download files?
- What software do I need?
- What if I can't find what I'm looking for?
- What if there's more than one composer with the same name?
- How can I request a translation?
How can I contribute?
- How can I post my own scores?
- How do I specify a page or musical work title and other information?
- Format Choice
- Why should I include a MusicXML format version of my score or provide my score in MusicXML format?
- Where can I find a list of music notation software?
- How do I create PDF files?
- What should I include in my editions?
- Why hasn't my edition been added yet?
- How can I add a text or translation?
- How can I add a LilyPond excerpt?
- How can I correct an error I've spotted?
- What else can I help with?
- Where can I find a list of templates used on CPDL?
- How do you determine a composer's nationality?
- How can I delete a page?
- How can I make a donation?
- Where can I discuss CPDL with other users?
- How can I make a MIDI file from Finale that preserves the staves in the original?
- How can I update my previously uploaded edition?
- How can I combine different editions of the same work on the same page?
- I posted scores on the previous site, but now they don't appear on the composer's page. What happened to them?
What about copyright?
- Are all CPDL scores legal?
- What copyright rules apply to CPDL content?
- Do all CPDL scores have the same copyright?
- When does music enter the public domain?
- Can modern editions of public domain music be copyrighted?
- Contacting CPDL if you believe your copyright is being infringed