In manus tuas (1st setting) (John Sheppard)
- Editor: Simon Biazeck (submitted 2016-02-23). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 87 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transposed down a perfect fifth for ATTB
- Editor: Jason Smart (submitted 2012-09-07). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 94 kB Copyright: CC BY NC ND
- Edition notes: Edited at source pitch for SAAT from the Gyffard Partbooks. MusicXML source file(s) is (are) in compressed .mxl format.
- Editor: Diana Thompson (submitted 2006-06-27). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 98 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transposed down two whole steps, voiced as SAAB
- Editor: Rick Wheeler (submitted 1999-07-27). Score information: Letter, 5 pages, 45 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transposed down a tritone from the original, voiced as SATB.
Title: In manus tuas
Composer: John Sheppard
Description: The first of three settings of the respond at Compline from Passion Sunday to the Wednesday in Holy Week in the Use of Salisbury.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at In manus tuas.