Libera me, Domine, de morte aeterna (Robert Parsons)
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2015-09-29). Score information: A4, 11 pages, 148 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: #23852, transposed down a 4th. Suitable for ATTTB. MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2011-07-09). Score information: A4, 11 pages, 153 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Includes a keyboard reduction of the a cappella choral score. Revised files uploaded 29/09/15. MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
- Editor: George Steel (submitted 2002-07-07). Score information: Letter, 12 pages, 92 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: part of the Robert Parsons Project
Title: Libera me, Domine, de morte aeterna
Composer: Robert Parsons
Description: Note: At the end, after 'quando caeli movendi sunt et terra', it may be appropriate to repeat bars 51-82 ('dum veneris judicare saeculum per ignem'), which is the way in which the work is performed on some authoritative recordings. - Mick Swithinbank
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Libera me.