Pearce did love fair Petronel (Giles Farnaby)
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2011-08-01). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 54 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: A reformating of #14897. Includes a keyboard reduction of the a cappella choral score. MusicXML source file(s) is (are) in compressed .mxl format. Revised files uploaded 03/02/19.
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2007-09-10). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 22 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
- Editor: Vince M. Brennan (submitted 2005-11-14). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 36 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Copyright (c) 2004 by V. M. Brennan
Title: Pearce did love fair Petronel
Composer: Giles Farnaby
Original text and translations
Pearce did love fair Petronel,
because she sang and danced well,
and gallantly could prank it.
He pulled her and he hauled her,
and oftentimes he called her,
primrose peerless, prick'd in a blanket.