• To submit scores or edit pages, register/log in and you'll be redirected to the Contributor ChoralWiki •
Rejoice in the Lord alway (Anonymous)
See notes for details and correct composer below.
- Editor: Jason Smart (submitted 2012-09-07). Score information: A4, 9 pages, 219 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Reconstructed from the sole surviving primary source, British Library Add. MS 30513 ("The Mulliner Book"). Mulliner's keyboard reduction, from which the reconstruction has been made, is included. Note values have been halved.
- CPDL #20770: Capella
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2010-01-04). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 81 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Includes a keyboard reduction of the a cappella choral score.
- CPDL #05921: Sibelius 2
- Editor: Jonathan Goodliffe (submitted 2003-11-03). Score information: A4, 9 pages, 100 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Scorch plugin needed to access Sibelius file (revised 2006-07-07)
Published: from Mulliner Book
Description: Attributed incorrectly to John Redford. In the only early source the piece is anonymous and the text set did not become significant until the publication of the first Book of Common Prayer two years after Redford's death.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Rejoice in the Lord alway.