Sancta et immaculata virginitas (Giovanni Gabrieli)
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2018-02-24). Score information: A4, 7 pages, 95 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Reformatting of #11155, with corrections to the underlay. Transposed up a major 3rd and note values halved. MusicXML source file(s) is (are) in compressed .mxl format.
- Editor: Peter Rottländer (submitted 2013-04-23). Score information: A4, 7 pages, 201 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Instrumental parts: Score information: A4, 11 pages, 222 kB
- Edition notes: Seven part version published in 1615. Octavus is missing.
- Editor: Nano Sánchez (submitted 2006-07-27). Score information: A4, 9 pages, 99 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Pitch must be raised by at least a third for the second bass line to be within range. PDF file created and uploaded 2009-01-15. MusicXML source file(s) is (are) in compressed .mxl format.
Title: Sancta et immaculata virginitas
Composer: Giovanni Gabrieli
First published: 1597 in Symphoniae sacrae I, no. 20
2nd published: 1600 in Sacrarum symphoniarum continuatio, no. 73
3rd published: 1613 in Promptuarium musicum, Pars Tertia, no. 37
4th published: 1615 in Symphoniae sacrae II (Andrea and Giovanni Gabrieli), no. 4
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Sancta et immaculata virginitas.