Since I have placed my trust in God (from A Set of Psalm Tunes) (Thomas Clark)
- Editor: Andrew Henderson (submitted 2018-06-20). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 58 kB Copyright: CC BY NC ND
- Edition notes: Arranged for two equal voices.
- Arranger: Andrew Henderson
- Editor: Edmund Gooch (submitted 2009-04-30). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 37 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
Instruments: Instrumental introduction and interludes for two treble instruments and one bass instrument: sung sections for SATB with figured instrumental bass.
Description: A setting of verses from Tate & Brady's New Version of Psalm 11. Hymn Tune Index tune number 10913. Thomas Clark set the same text to a different tune in his later collection An Eighth Set of Psalm Tunes, London: [c1830].
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Psalm 11.