All people that on earth do dwell (1592) (John Dowland)
- Editor: André Vierendeels (submitted 2016-09-24). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 54 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2015-10-12). Score information: Letter, 1 page, 41 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Oval note edition. Transcribed from Este (1592). All four stanzas included. MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2015-10-12). Score information: 7 x 10 in (landscape), 1 page, 47 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Transcribed from Este (1592). Note shapes added (4-shape). All four stanzas included.
Description: Melody by Louis Bourgeois, 1560, harmonized by John Dowland, 1592. See transcription of 1592 notes with modern bar-lines in Rimbauld (1844). This is a very different harmonization than Dowland made in 1612. Words by William Kethe, 1560, in four stanzas.
- Rimbault, Edward F., Editor. 1844. The Whole Book of Psalms, With Their Wonted Tunes, Harmonized in Four Parts by the Principal Musicians of the Reign of Elizabeth, and First Pub|1 by Thomas Este, A. D. 1592. London, England: Musical Antiquarian Society and Chappell and Co. 97 pp.
- Este, Thomas, Editor. 1604. The Whole Booke of Psalmes, With Their Wonted Tunes, As They are Sung in Churches. London, England: Company of Stationers. 294 pp.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Psalm 100.