Alleluia. Cognoverunt discipuli (William Byrd)
- Editor: Raymond Nagem (submitted 2017-04-30). Score information: Letter, 6 pages, 100 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Includes both parts ("Alleluia. Cognoverunt" and "Caro mea"). Note values halved. Transposed up a whole step, to D major for SATB.
- Editor: Andrew Sims (submitted 2015-11-10). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 75 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: A bar-less edition of the Prima pars only. MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
- Editor: Matthew Collett (submitted 2008-04-14). Score information: A5, 4 pages, 311 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: A performing edition of the Prima pars only. Transposed up one tone for SATB, with note values halved.
- Editor: David Fraser (submitted 2003-10-14). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 130 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Revised February 2008. MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
Title: Alleluia. Cognoverunt discipuli
Composer: William Byrd
Description: Alleluia, Votive Mass of the Blessed Sacrament. The music from the verse Caro mea to the end is reprinted exactly from the gradual Oculi Omnium (Gradualia I, 2/2), a unique example of a transfer from the earlier publication.
Original text and translations
Alleluia. Cognoverunt discipuli Dominum Jesum in fractione panis.
Alleluia. The disciples knew the Lord Jesus in the breaking of bread.