This category is for choral works that consist of:
- 2 Alto parts
- 1 Tenor part
- 1 Bass part
- Works for a single choir with this combination (AATB) of voices are listed below.
- See Works for AATB voices for a list of all works for one or more choirs using this aggregate combination of voices.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
Pages in this category
The following 84 pages are in this category, out of 84 total.
- Lady, when I behold (John Wilbye)
- Laetentur coeli (Hans Leo Hassler)
- Lectio pro defunctis: Parce mihi Domine, Ecce iam venit (Gioseffo Zarlino)
- Let not the sluggish sleep (William Byrd)
- Lo, country sports (Thomas Weelkes)
- Lord have mercy upon me (Thomas Campion)
- Lord thou hast commanded (Baruch Bulman)
- Salve Regina, Virtute magna, Preparate corda vestra (Costanzo Porta)
- Se pur ti guardo (Anonymous)
- Si bona suscepimus (Costanzo Porta)
- Single chant in B minor (Peter William John Kirk)
- Stetit Jesus (Cipriano de Rore)
- Submit yourselves (John Sheppard)
- Surge propera (Mathieu Gascongne)
- Surge, illuminare, Jerusalem (William Byrd)