Jump to navigation Jump to search
Several composers named Giraud can be found in biographical dictionaries:
- François-Joseph Giraud (fl. 1752-88), cellist at the Paris Opera
- Frédéric Giraud (1827-?)
- It is uncertain whether the father & son tenors Lodovico (1846–82) and Fiorello Giraud (1868-1928) also composed music.
- Marguerite Carré (née Marthe Giraud, 1880-1947) likewise was principally a singer.
- Hubert Yves Adrian Giraud (born 1920), songwriter & film composer
- Suzanne Giraud (b. 1958), director of Conservatoire de Paris 20ieme.
|This is a disambiguation page — a list of pages that otherwise might share the same title.|