Buccinate in neomenia tuba (Giovanni Gabrieli)
- Editor: Peter Rottländer (submitted 2012-12-27). Score information: A4, 16 pages, 223 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Instrumental parts: Score information: A4, 40 pages, 317 kB
- Instrumental parts (G and F clefs only): Score information: A4, 40 pages, 330 kB
- Edition notes: All voices with text
- Editor: Frank Segner (submitted 2009-12-22). Score information: A4, 14 pages, 159 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: This is a practical edition of Gabrieli's representative State-Motet "Buccinate in Neomenia tuba": Only the explicit "Voce-" or "Capella-Voices" are underlaid with the text; the other voices can be performed with instruments, which give the several high- and low-choirs a certain characteristic in sound (f.e.: Strings for the first high chorus, trombones for the fifth low-chorus).
- MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
Title: Buccinate in neomenia tuba
Composer: Giovanni Gabrieli
First published: 1615 in Symphoniae sacrae II (Andrea and Giovanni Gabrieli), no. 32
Description: The original was published posthumously in 1615, the second Part of Gabrieli's "Sacrae Symphonia.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Buccinate in neomenia tuba.