Gustate et videte (Giovanni Matteo Asola)
- Editor: Anthony Cekada (submitted 2014-04-24). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 98 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Based on CPDL #20952. Transposed up a fourth to C-Mixolydian for SAB. Tenor dropped an octave to baritone range: bars 7-8, 11-13, 19-20, 25, 27-29, 32, 33-38, 38. Tempi, dynamics, performance marks and Includes a keyboard reduction of the a cappella choral score. for organ.
- Editor: Christoph Dalitz (submitted 2010-02-07). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 64 kB Copyright: CC BY 3.0 Germany
- Edition notes: Transposed up a minor third from G-Mixolydian to B flat-Mixolydian for SAT. Bar lines and beams added; ligaturae indicated by square brackets.
- Editor: Alessandro Simonetto (submitted 2009-05-22). Score information: A4, 1 page, 28 kB Copyright: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0
- Edition notes: a direct link to the PDF file is provided (the link on the external site is incorrect, they were notified of this already). Transposed a minor third lower (E-mixolydian) for TTB.
Title: Gustate et videte
Composer: Giovanni Matteo Asola
First published: 1588
Description: Original in G-Mixolydian with clefs C2/C3/F3.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Gustate et videte.