Messe solennelle, Op. 16 (Louis Vierne)
- Contributor: Paolo Pandolfo (submitted 2015-11-09). Score information: A4, 38 pages, 5.96 MB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: scanned score from ISMLP
- Editor: Manfred Hößl (submitted 2013-09-15). Score information: A4, 43 pages, 260 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: one organ instead of two
- Editor: Michael Gibson (submitted 2010-07-28). Score information: A4, 45 pages, 1.31 MB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Accompaniment arranged for a single organ. MIDI files are zipped. Revision posted 2011/7/31 correcting accidentals on p.19 bar 99 and p.20 bar 108. Further corrections to Organ part posted April 2014.
Title: Messe Solennelle, Op. 16
Composer: Louis Vierne
First published: 1906
Description: Vierne did not set the Credo.
Original text and translations
For information, refer to the Mass page. For texts and translations, see the individual pages: